Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Vocabulary Power Plus Book 2 Lesson 7 Crossword
1) climax, peak
2) A leader who appeals to the passions and prejudices of his audience
4) Poverty-stricken, lacking
6) A situation in which a choice between opposing modes of conduct is necessary
7) assent, harmonize
3) scholarly, learned
5) doubtful, uncertain
7) Always skeptical of the motives of others; Distrustful of human nature
8) fearless; bold
9) Affectedly shy, modest, or reserved
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2023 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Vocabulary Power Plus for the New SAT series are
owned and published by Prestwick House, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.