Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Vocabulary Power Plus Book 2 Lesson 8 Crossword
1) To regard with loathing; hate
2) sociable person, outgoing person
3) A likeness or image, especially of a person
4) NOT magnify
5) Appropriate behavior, speech or conduct
7) A portion of money or food given in charity; To give out in small portions
1) Severe or stern in disposition or appearance; Harshly unadorned and simple
5) funny, amusing
6) The whole range or sequence
8) Double-dealing, dishonesty or deceitfulness
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2023 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Vocabulary Power Plus for the New SAT series are
owned and published by Prestwick House, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.