Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 10 Lesson 10 Crossword
1) erratic, unstable
2) Of or pertaining to the sense of smell
3) To disperse or disappear
5) imitative, copied
7) affirm, verify
11) Understood by few
4) Rude, lacking good manners or politeness
5) NOT laud
6) to perceive the difference in or between.
8) ooze, leak
9) overabundance, surfeit
10) NOT illogicality
12) To make clean, bright, or fresh again; To renovate
13) An extravagant or erratic notion or action
14) think up, envisage
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2023 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.