Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 10 Lesson 11 Crossword
1) NOT modest
2) a connoisseur of fine food and drink.
4) NOT win
5) Of or pertaining to cooking or the kitchen
6) misfortune, curse
7) a cure-all
10) Relating to farms, farmers or the use farmland;
3) crossbreed, mixture
8) of many kinds; numerous and varied
9) Any overwhelming flood of water
11) Acceptable to the taste; Sufficiently agreeable in flavor to be eaten
12) To grow and flourish
13) A commoner, a member of the lower class; Of or relating to the lower class, common and vulgar
14) To speak badly of, to criticize in a degrading manner
15) Moderate in degree or quality; restrained
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2020 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.