Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 10 Lesson 13 Crossword
1) NOT facts
3) NOT answer
5) an act or instance of rising in revolt, rebellion, or resistance against civil authority or an established government.
7) being the only one of its kind; distinctive; unique
11) Something added to another but not essential to it; Joined or connected to another thing, usually in a subordinate or auxiliary position
13) to show to be false; contradict
2) NOT creation
4) To make milder, softer or more endurable
6) of various kinds or forms; multiform.
8) To show dislike for; To mock
9) necessary, required
10) wipe out, uproot
12) One who strongly supports an organization or party; Having or marked by imposing physical strength
14) Drowsy; Tending to cause sleepiness
15) To stir up trouble or instigate rebellion
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2022 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.