Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 10 Lesson 15 Crossword
1) accustom, habituate
2) precursor, antecedent
3) cruel, fiendish
4) characterized by injustice or wickedness; wicked; sinful.
6) fortunate, advantageous
7) A deliberate act of destruction or disruption; To deliberately destroy or damage to hinder normal operations
9) NOT extol
10) pester, harass
12) Regarding bitterly abusive criticism; harshly critical
5) To make shorter in words, keeping the essential features, leaning out minor particles
6) NOT affection
8) to occur; happen; take place; to be revealed or become known.
11) voters, component
13) denounce, remonstrate
14) a close friend or associate to whom secrets are confided or with whom private matters and problems are discussed.
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2020 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.