Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 10 Lesson 16 Crossword
1) jack of all trades, odd-job person
2) Distinctive and stylish elegance
4) bias, penchant
5) prevail upon, persuade
6) cape, point
7) applauding, commendatory
8) Taking notice or being aware
9) Fleeting or passing away quickly
11) semblance, atmosphere
3) pablum, unimaginative
4) Of little value or significance; Small-minded
10) to bewilder or confuse .
12) Impressive because of unnecessary largeness or grandeur
13) uncompromising, obstinate
14) predicament, dilemma
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2019 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.