Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 10 Lesson 18 Crossword
1) manner, appearance
2) coating, tarnish
4) Inspiring awe or admiration; Majestic
5) a person or thing having no equal; having no equal; peerless.
8) flowing sweetly or smoothly
10) beyond words, unutterable
11) compilation, amassing
13) pertaining to the sense or organs of hearing, to sound, or to the science of sound.
3) Still existing
6) the person in charge of a museum, art collection, etc.
7) The whole range or sequence
9) deeply engrossed or absorbed
12) revitalize, revive
14) NOT agree
15) patronage; guidence; support; protection
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2021 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.