Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 10 Lesson 2 Crossword
1) brace, prepare
2) Not genuine
3) voluntary, costless
4) centenary , hundredth
7) To hasten the movement or progress of
9) parallelism , levelheadedness
11) Not able to appease or satisfy
5) To act as a judge to settle a dispute
6) to put into a state of sulky dissatisfaction; make discontent.
8) facial expression, face
10) bright, ablaze
12) ostensible, misleading
13) example, instance
14) To hypnotize or fascinate or spellbind
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2020 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.