Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 10 Lesson 20 Crossword
1) A sensation of doubt or misgiving; Uneasiness
2) NOT wary
4) a courteous social remark used to initiate or facilitate a conversation
5) imaginary, theoretical
6) complete, achieve
7) NOT coherent
9) a mark of disgrace or infamy; a stain or reproach, as on one's reputation.
11) To defraud, cheat, or swindle
14) To speak to boldly or aggressively
3) stinginess, greed
8) very small in size; of small importance
10) unplanned, chance
12) NOT despair
13) savvy, proficient
15) postpone, delay
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2023 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.