Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 10 Lesson 4 Crossword
2) the state of being under a guardian or a tutor.
4) great achievements by people held in high esteem.
6) To win confidence or good graces for oneself
8) Lasting only for a brief time
9) to show excessive admiration or devotion to; flatter or admire servilely.
11) Very cautious or hesitant
12) NOT drain
1) intransigent, unyielding
3) An expression of approval; praise
5) NOT confidential
7) old, decaying
10) fight, dispute
11) group, gang
13) Marked by care and persistent effort
14) Marked by a disposition to oppose and contradict rules
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2023 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.