Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 10 Lesson 4 Crossword
1) A heated quarrel
2) Marked by a disposition to oppose and contradict rules
3) great achievements by people held in high esteem.
4) recognition, honor
6) Lasting only for a brief time
7) Very cautious or hesitant
8) falling apart, dilapidated
9) Marked by care and persistent effort
4) unrelenting, determined
5) the state of being under a guardian or a tutor.
9) exalt, idolize
10) chronicle, history
11) suck up, charm
12) To provide with property, income, or a source of income; To furnish
13) A small exclusive group of friends or associates
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2020 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.