Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 10 Lesson 5 Crossword
1) To increase the bitterness or pain of something
2) emotional, touching
4) liking, attraction
5) to convert or attempt to convert as a proselyte; recruit.
7) Extremely thin, especially as a result of starvation
8) Native, coming from that country or region
10) An area, territory or region distinct from the surrounding territory because of its people, characteristics or isolation
14) That desires or craves immoderately or unappeasably
3) A temporary or complete discontinuance or stopping
6) vacillating, uncertain
9) To produce or bring into existence
11) Unyielding; not able to be persuaded
12) Bitterness or harshness in nature, speech or disposition, nasty behavior or speech
13) Forbidden or not permitted; Illegal or unlawful
15) inspired with unreasoning passion; desire.
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2021 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.