Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 10 Lesson 7 Crossword
1) generosity, philanthropy
2) Eating or living upon food of all kinds indiscriminately
3) spread, pervade
4) To tear flesh in a rough and jagged manner
5) upbraid, berate
7) rising again
8) A sum of money allotted on a regular basis; usually for some specific purpose
11) A statement written on a gravestone in memory of a person who died
2) death notice, trubute
6) familiar, conventional
9) labeling, scapegoating
10) NOT obscurity
12) migration, evacuation
13) to place in a grave or tomb; bury.
14) compliant, servile
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2019 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.