Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 10 Lesson 8 Crossword
1) gather, round up
2) serving or tending to prohibit or forbid something.
4) Importance, greatness or extent
5) To remember and talk about the past
6) One who is given to impractical or speculative ideas, a dreamer; Not practical or imaginary, as in a fantasy or a dream
7) That which is near or bordering upon
8) to come into perceptible existence; appear; become actual or real; be realized or carried out
9) Tending to wander from one subject to another without making a point
14) yield, surrender
3) accomplish, fulfill
10) stimulate, awaken
11) winding, twisty
12) The foremost or leading position in a trend or movement; The front position in an advancing army
13) Lacking worth or importance
15) To attack on all sides; To surround
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2020 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.