Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 10 Lesson 8 Crossword
1) convene, assemble
2) serving or tending to prohibit or forbid something.
4) NOT triviality
5) To remember and talk about the past
6) One who is given to impractical or speculative ideas, a dreamer; Not practical or imaginary, as in a fantasy or a dream
7) That which is near or bordering upon
8) to come into perceptible existence; appear; become actual or real; be realized or carried out
9) random, aimless
14) give up, yield
3) NOT ignore
10) To stimulate into action, to startle into sudden activity
11) winding, roundabout
12) The foremost or leading position in a trend or movement; The front position in an advancing army
13) insignificant, minor
15) To attack on all sides; To surround
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2023 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.