Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 11 Lesson 11 Crossword
1) NOT disclaim
3) to take out of the place of interment; exhume; unearth.
5) enfeeble, weaken
6) simile , satire
7) Conducive or favorable to health or well-being
10) ample supply, sufficient
12) To prove superior in strength, power or influence; To overcome a hardship
13) treeless plains; flat; of the artic region
1) mildew, stink
2) shifts, ups and downs
4) Having great variety; diverse
8) mammoth, titan
9) undeniable, absolute
11) trespass, encroach
14) full of juice; juicy.
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2021 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.