Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 11 Lesson 11 Crossword
1) excavate, unearth
2) Having great variety; diverse
3) To encroach; trespass
4) NOT doubt
5) absolute, undeniable
6) dripping, delicious
10) NOT squirt
11) To prove superior in strength, power or influence; To overcome a hardship
13) treeless plains; flat; of the artic region
7) changes in circumstances; fluctuations; ups and downs
8) Conducive or favorable to health or well-being
9) to render putrid; cause to rot or decay with an offensive odor.
12) fullness or adequacy in quantity, measure, or degree; abundance
14) To reduce or weaken in force, value or intensity
15) a figure of speech by which an incongruous, seemingly self-contradictory effect, as in cruel kindness or to make haste slowly.
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2019 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.