Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 11 Lesson 12 Crossword
2) characterized by introspection, the act or process of looking into oneself.
3) NOT peaceful
4) Characteristic of the country or shepherds
8) same, uniform
9) NOT hostility
1) lack of the usual comforts or necessaries of life
5) condition of turmoil, struggle, change; pain
6) challenge, contradict
7) NOT legitimate
9) NOT applause
10) direct opposition; outspoken
11) A coward; Characterized by shameless fear, cowardly
12) poor, broke
13) To praise, glorify or honor
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2019 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.