Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 11 Lesson 12 Crossword
2) NOT unemotional
3) Quarrelsome or inclined to fight
4) Characteristic of the country or shepherds
8) NOT different
9) mutual understanding and a peaceful relationship, especially between nations; peace; accord.
1) lack of the usual comforts or necessaries of life
5) turmoil, severe pain
6) To call into question; To challenge as false
7) a nickname.
9) criticism, nitpicking
10) condtradictory, antagonistic
11) cowardly, fearful
12) extremely poor; destitute; indigent.
13) NOT humiliate
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2021 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.