Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 11 Lesson 13 Crossword
1) to separate; part; divide; sever.
2) NOT fight
4) situation, conditions
5) creation, birth
9) Happening or occurring at the same time
12) NOT idle
3) a style or quality of cooking; cookery
6) lower, shame
7) To instruct with authority; To forbid or prohibit
8) uneasiness, sickness
9) So crude and unrefined as to be lacking in discrimination and sensibility
10) Composed, performed, or uttered on the spur of the moment
11) banality, dullness
13) goodwill, philanthropy
14) An alcoholic beverage like wine; The act of drinking an alcoholic beverage
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2020 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.