Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 11 Lesson 13 Crossword
1) to separate; part; divide; sever.
2) To settle or resolve
4) the set of circumstances or facts that surround a particular event, situation, etc.
5) The beginning or origin of something
9) NOT conflicting
12) painfully difficult or burdensome work; toil.
3) a style or quality of cooking; cookery
6) To lower in character, quality or value
7) To instruct with authority; To forbid or prohibit
8) NOT well being
9) insensitive, churlish
10) unrehearsed, improvised
11) banality, cliche
13) Devotion to or regard for the interests of others
14) An alcoholic beverage like wine; The act of drinking an alcoholic beverage
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2021 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.