Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 11 Lesson 14 Crossword
1) Corresponding in size or degree; proportionate
2) support, prop
4) pretense, semblance
5) perceived by or affecting the senses
7) Of worldwide scope or applicability; universal
10) pause, dormancy
12) mass, memorial
14) Of no practical importance; irrelevant
3) An opinion, doctrine, or principle held as being true by a person or especially by an organization; A doctrine
6) surpass, outdo
8) Regarded as sacred and inviolable
9) Not on time or not prompt or marked by procrastination or delay
11) the scene or locale of any action or event.
13) A high or topmost point, as a mountain-peak
15) fiend, critter
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2020 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.