Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 11 Lesson 14 Crossword
1) Corresponding in size or degree; proportionate
2) support, prop
4) An artificial or deceptive front of a building or an appearance
5) ambrosial, pleasurable
7) general, comprehensive
10) suspension; temporary cessation
12) memorial, mass
14) Of no practical importance; irrelevant
3) principle, precept
6) To surpass, pass beyond the limits
8) blessed, sacred
9) NOT early
11) the scene or locale of any action or event.
13) summit, apex
15) a grotesquely carved figure of a human or animal.
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2019 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.