Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 11 Lesson 15 Crossword
1) Unfriendly or hostile
4) ancillary, coexistent
5) hideous, revolting
8) NOT sagacious
9) well-bred or refined; polite; elegant; stylish.
10) A clique or close group of people who associate exclusively
2) To attract by arousing hope or desire; To lure or tempt
3) umpire, moderator
5) Inspiring fear and awe
6) lively, vivid
7) domination, totalitarianism
11) To display in a conceited way; To show off
12) wanton, excessive
13) assembly, conference
14) A formal objection; To make an objection, to take exception
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2021 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.