Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 11 Lesson 15 Crossword
1) well-bred or refined; polite; elegant; stylish.
3) One chosen or appointed to judge or decide a disputed issue
4) Inspiring fear and awe
8) NOT determinate
9) oppose, disagree
10) To display in a conceited way; To show off
12) Unfriendly or hostile
1) NOT unlifelike
2) NOT nauseate
5) a form of government in which all power is vested in a few persons or in a dominant class or clique; government by the few.
7) a private or secret meeting.
11) joint, synchronous
13) hideous, gross
14) crew, group
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2019 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.