Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 11 Lesson 15 Crossword
1) To display in a conceited way; To show off
2) mediator, moderator
3) crew, group
4) Offensive to taste and feeling
7) NOT aiding
11) An event or situation that happens at the same time as or in connection with another; Occurring or existing alongside something else
5) a private or secret meeting.
6) oppose, cavil
8) gracious, good manners
9) lure, beguile
12) overmuch, wanton
13) Giving a clear and effective picture; Vivid and lifelike
14) a form of government in which all power is vested in a few persons or in a dominant class or clique; government by the few.
15) Inspiring fear and awe
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2020 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.