Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 11 Lesson 15 Crossword
1) refined, good manners
3) One chosen or appointed to judge or decide a disputed issue
4) Inspiring fear and awe
8) Exceeding normal limits or excessive
9) A formal objection; To make an objection, to take exception
10) NOT conceal
12) Unfriendly or hostile
1) lively, vivid
2) tempt, beguile
5) a form of government in which all power is vested in a few persons or in a dominant class or clique; government by the few.
7) a private or secret meeting.
11) synchronous, coexistent
13) Offensive to taste and feeling
14) A clique or close group of people who associate exclusively
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2020 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.