Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 11 Lesson 15 Crossword
1) Unfriendly or hostile
4) An event or situation that happens at the same time as or in connection with another; Occurring or existing alongside something else
5) Offensive to taste and feeling
8) kooky, ridiculous
9) well-bred or refined; polite; elegant; stylish.
10) A clique or close group of people who associate exclusively
2) tempt, beguile
3) NOT agitator
5) intimidating, formidable
6) Giving a clear and effective picture; Vivid and lifelike
7) absolutism, domination
11) display, show off
12) overmuch, exorbitant
13) a private or secret meeting.
14) oppose, protest
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2023 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.