Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 11 Lesson 19 Crossword
1) pardon, acquittal
2) Support; Protection; Endorsement
4) Agreeable and inclined to please others
6) the period or term of holding something.
7) To combine into one body or system; To unite
8) trinket, decoration
10) sensible, practical
12) predict, prophesize
13) loose, drooping
3) Capable of success or continuing effectiveness; practicable
5) pause, delay
9) An act of plundering and pillaging and marauding
11) undertaken or done by or on behalf of one side, party, or faction only; not mutual
14) NOT silent
15) eureka moment, flash of brilliance
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2021 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.