Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 11 Lesson 19 Crossword
1) plunder, devastation
3) strengthen, merge
4) hanging down loosely; swinging freely; oscillating.
7) Dealing or concerned with the practicality of facts or actual occurrences; Sensible
8) delay, postponement
10) A revelation or sudden intuitive perception or insight
13) Capable of success or continuing effectiveness; practicable
14) keep, retention
2) Support; Protection; Endorsement
5) adumbrate, predict
6) Extremely loud or powerful sound
9) one sided, one part
11) NOT discontented
12) Temporary relief, as from danger or pain; To postpone or cancel the punishment of
15) ornament, trinket
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2020 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.