Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 11 Lesson 2 Crossword
1) angry, offended
2) healing, remedial
3) to roam or go around in quest of plunder; make a raid for booty
5) Exhibiting or stressing usefulness over other values; practical
6) Not easily roused to feeling or action
7) the animals of a given region or period considered as a whole.
9) NOT be dissolute
10) to place between; cause to intervene
11) lavish, wealthy
4) oppress, miffed
6) gentleman, aristocrat
8) Accessory items of equipment or dress
12) A moderate or small amount
13) An innate inclination; a tendency
14) confuse, frustrate
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2021 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.