Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 11 Lesson 20 Crossword
1) NOT confusion, ambiguity, uncertainty
2) to denounce or berate severely; flay verbally
3) the fact or quality of being preponderant; superiority in weight, power, numbers, etc.
6) Having the ability of using both hands with equal skill or ease
7) Marked by one's ineptitude
8) to infer from something that is known; conjecture.
10) to attribute or ascribe , as to a person.
13) adj. No longer fashionable; out-of-date and outmoded
4) To make ineffective or invalid; To nullify or cancel out
5) A teacher or educator
9) horrifying, macabre
11) dislike, aversion
12) propose, submit
14) Harmful and injurious
15) A mental quality or habit peculiar to an individual
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2021 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.