Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 11 Lesson 3 Crossword
2) too large or great to be estimated or appreciated
3) of or pertaining to the stars; consisting of stars.
4) ardent, passionate
5) exciting; stimulating; lively
7) To teach by repetition
10) A person indifferent to pain or pleasure; Showing no emotion
11) The power to produce the desired effect or result
13) NOT pariah
1) Of great size and power
6) plan, system
8) despot, disciplinarian
9) Lacking brightness or vitality; dull
11) remuneration, wages
12) beginning to exist or appear; in an initial stage
14) A wasting away, deterioration, or diminution; To waste away or deteriorate
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2020 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.