Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 11 Lesson 5 Crossword
1) Difficult to understand
3) incorrect, improper
4) NOT understated
6) sorry, compunctious
8) NOT lack
9) amass, accumulate
11) To agree or accept something without protest; To submit to one's demands
2) To make dirty or tarnish; To defile the reputation of someone
5) An unintended and unpleasant consequence of some action
7) trustfulness, virtue
10) something revealed or disclosed, especially a striking disclosure, as of something not before realized
12) Definite, clearly stated
13) To falsely claim to be a certain thing, to claim
14) unpleasant in taste or smell; distasteful.
15) con, wheedle
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2020 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.