Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 11 Lesson 5 Crossword
1) obscure, perplexing
3) wrong, incorrect
4) Excessively dramatic or emotional
6) A person who feels sorrow or regret for their sins or mistakes; Feeling or expressing sorrow or regret for one's sins or mistakes
8) overabundance, plethora
9) To increase or accumulate over time or natural growth
11) submit, assent
2) To make dirty or tarnish; To defile the reputation of someone
5) effect, backlash
7) honesty, integrity and uprightness; the quality of having strong moral principles
10) NOT denial
12) Definite, clearly stated
13) allege, assert
14) unpleasant in taste or smell; distasteful.
15) con, manipulate
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2020 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.