Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 11 Lesson 7 Crossword
1) To pound, crush or grind into powder or dust; To destroy or demolish by crushing
3) The history of a word or its parts; The study of word origins
4) bar, islet
7) Wildly excited or active; chaotic
9) pertaining to, of the nature of, or caused by an earthquake or vibration of the earth, whether due to natural or artificial causes.
10) An indication of warning of a future occurrence, an omen; To foreshadow or foretell a future event
14) To move in waves
2) reject, hold back
5) NOT polite
6) Caused by or pertaining to motion or movement
8) to place in or bring into mutual or reciprocal relation; establish in orderly connection
11) To lean or swerve from side to side while in motion
12) difficult, mystical
13) NOT separated
15) NOT calmness
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2020 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.