Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 11 Lesson 8 Crossword
2) the act of talking while or as if alone.
3) an adherent of a religion; a worshiper of a particular deity or sacred personage.
4) engaged to be married; the person to whom one is engaged
7) a coalition of three magistrates or rulers for joint administration.
8) uniform, covering
10) A rule or decree that is proclaimed by those in authority
12) rhythmic flow of a sequence of sounds or words
1) take over, infringe
5) a fundamental principle or general rule
6) restraint, restriction
9) to fill or inflame with love to charm or captivate.
11) The final outcome or conclusion of a plot
13) cold-blooded, remote
14) Someone who deserts a cause or principle, an outlaw, a rebel; Having deserted a cause or principle
15) wickedness, irreverence
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2020 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.