Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 12 Lesson 10 Crossword
1) A person who is wastefully extravagant; Wasteful or extravagant, especially in the use of money or property
2) Constantly traveling, especially by walking
3) discipline, restrain
4) to render utterly perplexed; puzzle completely.
6) aggrandizement, promotion
7) specialty, talent
10) NOT first-time visitor, stranger, newcomer
11) The ghost or spirit of a dead person
12) quickness or keenness of perception or discernment
5) separation by distinct boundaries
8) Twisted or turned to one side, crooked; To one side, in a crooked position
9) former; of times past
13) a parasite; a toady
15) an authoritative statement
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2022 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.