Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 12 Lesson 10 Crossword
1) A person who is wastefully extravagant; Wasteful or extravagant, especially in the use of money or property
2) Constantly traveling, especially by walking
3) To discipline; To punish in order to correct
4) to render utterly perplexed; puzzle completely.
6) glorification, elevation
7) A strong point of a person; That which a person excels in
10) a frequent visitor to a place, someone who visits often
11) NOT actual body
12) quickness or keenness of perception or discernment
5) separation by distinct boundaries
8) Twisted or turned to one side, crooked; To one side, in a crooked position
9) former; of times past
13) a parasite; a toady
15) order, decree
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2019 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.