Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 12 Lesson 12 Crossword
1) serving to make less severe or painful
3) NOT ordinary
6) a conversational exchange; dialogue.
8) gloomy, unsound
9) coherent, convincing
11) apart or detached from others; separate; distinct
13) a place or region that resembles hell
2) acquaint, accustom
4) To cause to disappear by rubbing out, striking out, etc.
5) To make clear or explain
7) Characterized by unlimited or infinite knowledge
10) dolorous, mournful
12) Blissful or happy; appearing to be blessed or saintly
14) healing, restorative
15) to make morally bad or evil; vitiate; corrupt.
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2020 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.