Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 12 Lesson 13 Crossword
1) witty, humorous
2) NOT fine
3) To pacify; appease
4) connect, border
5) To violate the sacred character of; To commit sacrilege
6) to discover; perceive; detect.
10) NOT center
12) A minor weakness or flaw of character
3) a biologically related ancestor
7) NOT professional
8) To dig out of the earth
9) demolish, destroy
11) fuzzy, ambiguous
13) penniless, broke
14) to charge, bind, or command earnestly and solemnly, often under oath or the threat of a penalty.
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2020 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.