Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 12 Lesson 14 Crossword
1) a decline of mental faculties, especially as associated with old age; senility.
2) NOT modesty
4) Of or relating to a tailor, tailoring, or tailored clothing
5) self-assured, cocky
6) dashing, refined
9) to be fretfully discontented; fret; complain; long for something lost
13) To think appropriate or worthy of one's dignity
3) A fervent expression of joy or praise, like a song
7) Bitterly sarcastic in words or behavior
8) NOT question
10) slender, especially gracefully slender in figure; lithe.
11) miscomprehend, misread
12) A false or made-up story or rumor
14) bland, dull
15) NOT assume
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2022 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.