Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 12 Lesson 15 Crossword
1) toxin, poison
2) Anything occurring or existing out of its proper time
3) appearing or occurring in spring
4) fine points, trivialities
8) synopsis, announcement
9) NOT homogeneous
11) to be transferred or passed on from one to another
15) a place in which a colony or colonies of bees are kept, as a stand or shed for beehives or a bee house containing a number of beehives.
5) An ideal example; Model or quintessence
6) horn of plenty, lavishness
7) NOT bland
10) need, contingencies
12) likely, certain
13) ups and downs, changeable
14) impartial, unprejudiced
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2019 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.