Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 12 Lesson 16 Crossword
1) prophetic, crucial
2) brownnoser, slave
3) the quality of being insouciant; lack of care or concern; indifference.
4) Appearing to or having the semblance of truth, reality or likelihood
6) A breaking of a law or obligation
7) Of or pertaining to luxury or pleasure
9) Having an offensive odor
13) performer, character
5) The state of being linked together in a series like a chain
8) ready or eager to shed blood; bloodthirsty.
10) disjointed, disconnected
11) Great destruction resulting in the extensive loss of life, especially by fire
12) outcast, exile
14) An official order by law; To command with or order by law
15) writhe, quiver
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2020 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.