Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 12 Lesson 17 Crossword
1) NOT defect
3) aggressive, bad-tempered
4) NOT use
6) surroundings, environment
7) secondary, subordinate
11) A beginner with little previous skill
2) NOT disunited
5) NOT seriousness
8) to dress or adorn in a showy, gaudy, or tasteless manner.
9) haste, swiftness
10) Serious and respectable; Quiet and serious-minded
12) A detailed account or diary of a journey; A guidebook or route of travel
13) flexible, elastic
14) A bonus payment in addition to one's salary; A fringe benefit to one's job
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2020 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.