Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 12 Lesson 2 Crossword
1) proverb, saying
2) excuse, pardon
3) Of of pertaining to a condition present a birth; Inherent or natural
4) A work, original in character, afterward imitated in form or spirit
5) Mutually destructive; ruinous or fatal to both sides
10) To confine within or as if within walls; imprison
1) to give a slight representation of; to outline
6) an assistant.
7) An unfavorable or damaging remark; Slander
8) inevitable, imminent
9) occurring every four years
11) Appropriate or fitting; relevant
12) pause, interval
13) urge , implore
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2020 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.