Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 12 Lesson 4 Crossword
1) sceptic, heretic
2) A command or formal order; To issue a command or formal order
4) to cause to surge or rush back; vomit.
5) worthy to be laughed at; amusing
7) Formal or official approval; also, praise
8) ignorant, dense
12) any creed or formula of belief.
15) To shun; to avoid
3) Relying on or derived from observation or experiment
6) hardship, catastrophe
9) commendable, deserving
10) To speak or write at length in detail; To wander freely
11) Stubbornly disobedient; Resisting to authority
13) Outwardly apparent but not necessarily so
14) conventional, working class
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2020 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.