Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 12 Lesson 5 Crossword
2) maneuver, scheme
3) A little or smaller world; A model representing the larger unit, such as the world or society
4) Relating to money
5) A bitter, destructive feud
8) to detest utterly; abhor; abominate.
11) To render useless; To cripple
13) NOT new
14) to engage in or revel in wild merriment: drink too much.
1) fake, pretend
6) integrity, character
7) fidelity, faithfulness
9) Quarrelsome; Inclined to disagree or argue
10) Obviously bad or offensive
12) Deception or trickery
15) Any sudden emotional outburst or spasm
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2020 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.