Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 12 Lesson 5 Crossword
2) Any clever trick or device for obtaining an advantage
3) A little or smaller world; A model representing the larger unit, such as the world or society
4) Relating to money
5) Any sudden emotional outburst or spasm
6) conflict, grudge
10) faithfulness, fidelity
11) to detest utterly; abhor; abominate.
13) To render useless; To cripple
14) to engage in or revel in wild merriment: drink too much.
1) pretend, cover up
7) The quality of being upright or correct in principles and conduct
8) NOT up-to-date
9) Quarrelsome; Inclined to disagree or argue
12) heinous, very bad
14) Deception or trickery
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2023 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.