Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 12 Lesson 5 Crossword
2) NOT tactless maneuver
3) A little or smaller world; A model representing the larger unit, such as the world or society
4) Relating to money
5) A bitter, destructive feud
8) to detest utterly; abhor; abominate.
11) To render useless; To cripple
13) outmoded, ancient
14) to engage in or revel in wild merriment: drink too much.
1) To hide by pretending something different
6) morality, character
7) Faithful obligation to a lord, allegiance to a ruler
9) NOT peaceful
10) deplorable, infamous
12) artifice, fraud
15) Any sudden emotional outburst or spasm
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2020 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.