Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 12 Lesson 6 Crossword
1) a state of suspended physical powers and activities.
2) To move or incite to action
3) commentary, exposition
4) commonsensical, intellectual
6) Exhilarated or confused by alcohol; intoxicated.
8) intruder, meddler
10) blood line, lineage
13) NOT barren
5) a related or derived subject, problem, etc.; outgrowth; consequence; implication
7) native, domestic
9) NOT sweet
11) previous, first
12) Harming by slow and stealthy means
14) NOT easiness
15) NOT blissful
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2019 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.