Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 12 Lesson 7 Crossword
1) formless, nebulous
3) to consider or include as part of a more comprehensive one.
4) To approve, give formal approval; To establish a law
5) A mixture or medley of things
6) speckled, flecked
8) calumnious, offensive
9) to make faulty, or imperfect
2) purpose; intention; animating spirit.
7) To renounce or reject; To avoid or shun
10) muscular, sinewy
11) partly but not fully in existence or operation
12) NOT religion
13) a typical example or instance
14) Division into two usually contradictory parts or opinions
15) Wicked in the extreme
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2019 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.