Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 12 Lesson 7 Crossword
1) Without determinate shape
3) to consider or include as part of a more comprehensive one.
4) approve, sanction
5) A mixture or medley of things
6) varied in appearance or color; marked with patches or spots of different colors.
8) Likely to arouse hatred, resentment or anger in others; Causing resentment or envy
9) to make faulty, or imperfect
2) purpose; intention; animating spirit.
7) To renounce or reject; To avoid or shun
10) Requiring great strength, like that of Hercules
11) NOT whole
12) NOT holiness
13) standard, measure
14) Division into two usually contradictory parts or opinions
15) infamous, sinful
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2020 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.