Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 12 Lesson 8 Crossword
1) an accessory; item of equipment
2) NOT activity
3) one of the original or earliest known inhabitants of a country or region.
5) Filled completely; in abundance
7) a military encampment made with tents or improvised shelters, usually without shelter or protection from enemy fire.
8) any huge marine animal, as the whale.
10) biased, narrow-minded
11) NOT unsentimental
13) To condemn or denounce openly
14) give up, relinquish
4) to provide, furnish, or supply usually as a business or service.
6) a support, an aid
9) to misunderstand.
12) To annul or cancel or do away with
15) baleen, dolphin
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2021 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.