Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 12 Lesson 9 Crossword
1) appropriate, on target
2) ridged, jagged
4) miniscule, tiny
6) absolve, forgive
8) To weaken
10) of or pertaining to the first age or ages, especially of the world
13) the territory governed by a single ruler or government; realm.
3) NOT egg laying
5) epitome, archetype
7) Consisting of dissimilar elements; Assorted
9) a person who cultivates a refined taste, especially in food and wine; connoisseur.
11) A false and hateful accusation intending to harm one's reputation
12) true, bona fide
13) NOT forward
14) edgeways, flanking
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2020 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.