Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 6 Lesson 11 Crossword
1) suggested by fancy; imaginary; unreal
2) belonging to or peculiar to a person; proper
3) to occupy or hold
4) a feeling of ill will or resentment
5) better part, nearly all
6) To continue striving in spite of discouragements and difficulties
10) united, total agreement
14) reckless, uncontrollable
7) to fill or affect with a specified feeling, thought, etc.
8) Firm or determined; Set in purpose or opinion and not willing to change one's mind
9) NOT regard
11) scorn, jeer
12) to shorten by omitting letters, substituting shorter forms
13) to shut out from consideration, privilege, etc.
15) Of no avail or effect; Useless; Hopeless
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2020 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.