Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 6 Lesson 13 Crossword
1) alter, acclimate
3) environment, territory
5) conspicuous, noticeable
6) gone out of style; no longer fashionable
7) yawning, lethargy
8) To put out or extinguish; To douse; To satisfy one's thirst
9) to stare with a fiercely or angrily piercing look.; dazzling or showy appearance; showiness.
10) a condition that makes life difficult.
2) NOT stop
4) carting, transferring
6) unaware, incognizant
9) pace, walk
11) without waste producing results
12) reduce, squander
13) brand, burn
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2020 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.