Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 6 Lesson 13 Crossword
1) acclimate, adjust
3) surroundings, territory
5) noticeable, conspicuous
6) NOT modern
7) weariness from bodily or mental exertion.; to weary with bodily or mental exertion; exhaust the strength of
8) To put out or extinguish; To douse; To satisfy one's thirst
9) stare icily, brilliance
10) a condition that makes life difficult.
2) push on, go
4) bring, transferring
6) Forgetful; Lacking consciousness or awareness of
9) stride, step
11) without waste producing results
12) To reduce or lessen seriously by use, exhaustion or waste
13) cauterize, scorch
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2019 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.