Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 6 Lesson 15 Crossword
1) to unite or blend into a whole, as if by melting together
2) the rate of speed with which something happens; rapidity of action or reaction.
3) to wrap up in or as in a covering
4) angst-ridden, uneasy
6) of or relating to the sun
10) encircle, curve
11) puny, insignificant
13) a small amount; a mark or evidence of something; to follow a course or trail;
3) to have life or animation; live; be.
5) go with the flow, cool out
7) To occupy the same relative position or the same area in space; To be in agreement
8) interpret, inspect
9) any thin, flat, circular plate or object.
12) NOT usual
14) to climb or ascend; a relative or proportionate size;
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2020 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.