Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 6 Lesson 8 Crossword
1) span, domain
2) favorable, constructive
3) prisoner, fascinated
4) priceless; extremely valuable
6) decode, understand
7) accommodating, obtainable
9) To regain or recover
11) encounter, conflict
13) Lacking skill; Not fit or suitable
5) to go along or in company with; join in action
8) a particular piece of land; a region or district.
10) NOT despair
12) move slowly, saunter
14) excursion, undertaking
15) Something added to another in order to complete or enhance it; To complete or add to something
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2020 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.