Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 7 Lesson 1 Crossword
1) travel, migrate
2) working energetically and devotedly; hard-working; diligent
3) To ruin or destroy completely; To leave in ruins
5) a rapid spread or increase in the occurrence of something
8) To reduce in amount or to make less
10) an expert on a subject
4) NOT applicable
6) judgement, Guess
7) To make someone extremely angry
9) Something fake, false, or pretend; To produce an imitation of, to pretend; Pretended, faked or counterfeit
11) Not favoring one side more than another
12) a person or thing that acts or has the power to act.
13) to take notice of
14) exact, accurate
15) NOT take in
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2021 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.