Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 7 Lesson 12 Crossword
1) NOT tranquil
3) adjustment, fifty-fifty
4) snatch, kidnap
8) NOT extravagance
9) NOT ignore
10) come between, intercede
12) a place in which a person resides; residence; dwelling; habitation; home.
2) to cause to lean or bend in a particular direction.
5) revolution, rotation
6) chasm, bottomless pit
7) Characterized by or subject to whim; Impulsive and unpredictable
9) A quality or feature belonging to someone or something To consider something as being part of or coming from; To credit with
11) to give intellectual or spiritual light to; instruct; impart knowledge to
13) devoted to divine worship or service; pious; religious
14) revered, religious
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2021 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.