Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 7 Lesson 16 Crossword
1) cover, line
2) spotted or blotched in coloring.
3) Lacking energy or enthusiasm; Sluggish and lazy
5) decrease, withdrawal
9) NOT sap
11) to search about; seek; rummage; hunt for food
12) Lacking clarity or distinctness; cloudy or obscure
4) withhold, sever
6) a premium or reward, especially one offered by a government
7) cover up, disguise
8) nearness, closeness
10) shiny, lustrous
12) NOT fumble
13) NOT please
14) watchful; being on one's guard against danger.
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2020 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.