Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 7 Lesson 17 Crossword
1) assign , commission
2) To obtain something with great care or effort;
4) To refuse to have anything to do with; To reject
5) to overcome with surprise and bewilderment; astound.
7) carry out, decidedness
9) having supreme rank, power, or authority.
1) NOT discord
3) of very little importance; trivial; insignificant
6) upset, pester
8) to seek advice or information from; ask guidance from
10) To discourage, talk out of doing something
11) To agree or be of the same opinion
12) responsive, open
13) To bargain over the price of something; To argue in attempt to come to terms
14) manifest, prophesy
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2019 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.