Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 7 Lesson 17 Crossword
1) to name or assign to a position, an office, or the like; designate
2) NOT surrender
4) disavow, dismiss
5) to overcome with surprise and bewilderment; astound.
7) to come to a determination; make up one's mind; determine
9) leader, commander
1) Agreement with a statement or proposal; To agree or express agreement
3) of very little importance; trivial; insignificant
6) NOT calm
8) brainstorm, compare notes
10) NOT talk into
11) To agree or be of the same opinion
12) open, alert
13) To bargain over the price of something; To argue in attempt to come to terms
14) manifest, represent
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2021 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.