Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 7 Lesson 19 Crossword
1) lonely, barren
3) To shift back and forth with uncertainty
4) the recognizing or noting of differences; discrimination
7) Distant or reserved in manner; Withdrawn or remote; Uncaringly distant
8) NOT aid
9) required, imperative
11) Very tiring and exhausting
13) unfavorable, negative
2) a dog. of or like a dog; pertaining to or characteristic of dogs
5) kill, report
6) chronological, following
10) strong and healthy; hardy; vigorous
12) to take or have a part or share, as with others; partake; share
14) affording a choice of two or more things, propositions, or courses of action.
15) to admit of; allow; bear
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2019 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.