Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 7 Lesson 4 Crossword
2) an individual occurrence or event.
3) To consist of
4) scold, chastise
5) satisfactory, fair
7) Well known and very distinguished; eminent
9) harmonize, agree
12) NOT willing
1) to receive as one's portion; come into possession of
6) to sustain or support; to be true
8) To restore something to a good state of repair; To remodel
10) collect, procure
11) NOT abandon, misguide
12) the angular distance north or south from the equator of a point on the earth's surface, measured on the meridian of the point.
13) Fallen into decay or partial ruin because of neglect
14) irritate, anger
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2022 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.